Needle-Free Access Device nPulse
The nPulse Valve Platform of needle-free connectors for infusion therapy is designed to compliment best clinical practices to reduce the risk of catheter-related bloodstream infections (CRBSI), and reflux-induced catheter occlusions. 1-5
- Neutral fluid displacement at both Luer connection or disconnection helps reduce reflux-related occlusions
- Self-opening split septum (SOSS) protects septum plane from abrasion unlike spike platforms.
- Dual seal design intended to defend against microbial ingress and provide redundant leak protection in critical arterial and high pressure applications.2
- Designed to complement best clinical practices and does not require clinician clamping to control valve-induced reflux.4
- Ergonomically designed to balance usability and size in clinical applications where smaller is better
- Solvent-free, permanently ultrasonically welded assembly to assure structural integrity of product and fluid containment.
- Offered in multiple configurations to meet various clinical needs.
- Sterile packaging available (e.g. blister packs and pouches).
- No videos available at this time.